There are many brands of meters on the market globally but not many can offer the features and control engineering that MACE combined with CEC can give you:
- Display instantaneous and total flow
- Push button for real-time flow rate display
- Vandal resistant design
- Standard flow data logger
- No measurable head loss
- No proving parts on AGRIFLO
- No risk of damage from suspended objects
- Better than 2% accuracy at up to 8 metres/sec
We view metering equipment as part of your agricultural management process and should be part of a system rather than just an allocation monitoring tool. Use meters to your gain.
Apart from the fact that flow meters on registered waterways will soon become mandatory, there are lots of useful purposes for meters within the irrigation industry.
- Totalising to monitor crop usage for effective yield evaluation ($/ML)
- Totalising to compare various types of irrigation methods (spray vs flood)
- Instantaneous to set pump speed for maximum efficiency of pump (save fuel)
- Reporting to activate an alarm if flow ceases or call your mobile phone
- Reporting - send data via analogue signal to your PC for collation
- Control to monitor levels in dams, channels, creeks and rivers to start and stop pumps or alter speeds in electric or diesel installations.
- Australian design and engineered
- Weatherproof, stainless steel cases
|Irrigation Flow Meter:
Full Pipe Measurement
The all-new AgriFlo has been designed for functional field use by both irrigators and irrigation supply companies. The AgriFlo gives better than 2% accuracy, even at stream velocities of up to 8 metres/second.
See more details on AgriFlo Meters
Flow Transmitter/Logger: Partial Pipe & Channel Measurement
The Hydromace 3000 has a fully integrated data logger, solar regulator and battery housed in one rugged weatherproof enclosure, it is built to withstand the harshest of environments. Furthermore, the tradition of the Hydromace is continued by the ability to plug ‘n’ play just about any environmental sensor.
|Irrigation Rotor Meter
Developed specifically for irrigation appliations where a flow meter with low cost of ownership is desirable, the RotoFlo provides accurate, repeatable data with a simple, single moving part design.
See more details on RotoFLo Meters